1. 4/F, 13/F, 14/F, 24/F & 34/F are omitted.
2. 11/F is designed as refuge floor / sky garden.
3. The internal space of units on upper floors may be slightly larger than lower floors due to the reducing thickness of structural walls on upper floors.
4. Load bearing walls are represented by thick solid lines.
5. Architectural features and feature lights are fixed on external walls of some of the floors.
6. All measurements expressed in British units are for reference only.
7. All plans are subject to final approval by the relevant Government authorities.